Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 2315

PostSubject: [OCG] Shark Fortress   Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Booster Pack: Lord of Tachyon Galaxy

Attribute: Dark
Type: Fish/Xyz/Effect
Requirement(s): 2 Level 5 monsters
Text: Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster you control; that target can attack twice during each Battle Phase this turn. Other monsters you control cannot be targeted for an attack.
ATK/DEF: 2400/1800
This card is pretty cool. It follows the tradition of Diagusto Pheonix and Blade Armor Ninja, but its generic in ever single way.

This card I would say can give Wind-Up's another Godsend.

Wind-Up's usually end up with 1 rank 3, 1 rank 4, and rank 5. Maybe more if you can keep the combo going.

Typical Field: Photon Papil Operative, Wind-Up Zenmaity, (maybe Utopia if youre lucky), and a Rank 5

2100 + 1500 + (possible) 4800 would be an OTK.

not to mention since Shark Fortress has the "Other monsters you control cannot be targeted for an attack.", saving Zenmaity is a possibility.

So what do you think of this card or what would you run it in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carpe_Diem

Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: [OCG] Shark Fortress   Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:05 pm

I dont like this card for the one fact that not only does it support Wind-ups like you mentioned but it also supports the new era of inzektors.....wait to go Konami.....other than that I like that its a Dark and thats pretty much it, I dont run alot of level 5 monsters, and if i do i barely ever xyz summon them, so I dont have much use for it, but yea lol

DARKNESS MAY RISE, LIGHT MAY FALL, BUT NEITHER SHALL MATTER WHEN YOU HEAR THE FINAL JUDGEMENT CALL!

WHEN YOU BANISH THE DARK AND WHEN YOU BANISH THE LIGHT, ALL THAT REMAINS, IS A PURE CHAOTIC SIGHT!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[OCG] Shark Fortress

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1